Share your LoyalBlocks check-in to Facebook and you could win $30 of Amazon gift vouchers every day in October, and be entered into a draw for the Grand Prize of an iPhone 5s at the end of the month.
The competition will run from 1 October 2013 12:00AM until 31 October 11:59PM.
The entrant who is drawn at random each day will win $30 Amazon gift vouchers. The entrant who is drawn at random after 31 October 2013 will win an iPhone 5s.
Please be sure to read the terms and conditions below.
1. These rules apply to the LoyalBlocks Loyalpalooza contest (“Promotional Competition”) organised and operated by LoyalBlocks Limited (“the Organiser”).
2. The Promotional Competition and the awarding of prizes are subject to the regulations governing promotional competitions.
3. Eligibility: The Promotional Competition is open to anyone, on the condition of being a “liker” in the Organiser's brand page in Facebook. Employees, officers and directors of the Organiser, and each of their parents, subsidiaries and their immediate family members and individuals residing in their same household (whether legally related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotional Competition or win the speciﬁed prize.
4. This promotional competition may be combined with any other promotional offers during the promotional period.
5. Contestants can submit as many entries as they like.
6. The competition will last from 1 October 2013 12:00AM until 31 October 11:59PM.
7. The daily prize winner of the competition will be chosen by means of a daily lucky draw utilizing http://www.random.org/ from all entries received and verified by the Organizer.
7. No late entries will be accepted.
8. Each entry constitutes acceptance of, and compliance with, these rules.
9. The Organiser may collect, store and use personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes but shall not share such information with third parties.
10. All Promotional Competition entrants indemnify the Organiser against any claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of, and their participation in any way in the Promotional Competition (including, without limitation, as a result of any willful misconduct or negligent act or omission on the part of the Organiser).
11. Entry to the Promotional Competition shall be by the means advertised only. No other means of entry shall be accepted.
12. Entries must comply with these Official Rules and any Terms of Service on the page.
13. Entry cannot be sexually explicit, indecent, obscene or suggestion, or unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially-dangerous activity.
14. Entry cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, ﬁrearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message.
15. Entry cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Organiser or its products, or other people, products or companies.
16. Entry cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind (except for brands or products owned by Organiser), without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, email addresses or street addresses.
17. Entry cannot describe, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
18. All eligible entries will be judged by the Organizer, whose decisions regarding this Promotional Competition are ﬁnal and binding in all respects. The entrant must check-in on LoyalBlocks and share that check-in to Facebook to be eligible. The entrant chosen at random by http://www.random.org/ from all entries received and verified by the Organizer. The winners will be notified by phone, mail and/or e-mail and/or direct message. No further correspondence will be entered into with the entrants regarding the decisions of the judges.
19. If a winner cannot be contacted by the Organiser within 48 hours of winning a prize, the prize shall be forfeited to the Organiser, which may, in its sole and absolute discretion award the prize to another entrant chosen at random.
20. The prize winner shall be contacted at the contact details appearing in his/ her entry.
21. The prize winner will be required to supply their full identiﬁcation details to the Organiser.
22. The winner of the prize in respect of which legal requirements must be met to own or use that prize must comply with such requirements at the date upon which the prize is awarded failing which the prize shall be forfeited to the Organiser, which may, in its sole and absolute discretion award the prize to another entrant chosen at random.
23. The prizes are not transferable, nor can they be exchanged for any other goods or services.
24. The Organiser has the right to change the nature or value of the prizes at any time within its sole and absolute discretion without notice.
25. The Organiser may require the prize winner and (at no fee) to be identiﬁed, photographed and published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television when accepting, or after accepting, their prizes. The prize winner shall sign a letter of consent failing which the prizes shall be forfeited to the Organiser, which may, in its sole and absolute discretion award the prize to another entrant chosen at random.
26. Should the prize winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she shall be automatically disqualiﬁed and his/ her prize forfeited to the Organiser, which may, in its sole and absolute discretion award the prize to another entrant chosen at random.
27. The user alone shall bear full and exclusive responsibility for the content of any entry he/ she posted as part of the Promotional Competition and the consequences deriving from it. The Organiser shall not bear any responsibility for the content of the entries published. The user agrees to indemnify the Organiser or anyone on its behalf for any damage, loss, cost or expense caused to them due to violation of these regulations.
28. No warranty is given that any internet service or facilitating entries will be available continuously or that all posted entries will reach the Organiser within the time period for which the Promotional Competition is open.
29. The Organiser shall not be responsible for, or bear any liability in respect of, entries containing incomplete, inarticulate or incorrect details.
30. The Organiser may announce the end or extend this Promotional Competition at any time. Users shall have no claim against the Organiser for termination or extension as aforesaid.
31. The winners of any prizes will be solely responsible for any taxes, levies, duties and/ or other costs associated with the sending and collection of their prizes.