To apply for this job post, please email Lillie at firstname.lastname@example.org
LoyalBlocks is the fastest growing provider of mobile-based loyalty and rewards programs in the world. We offer a highly advanced loyalty marketing solution for brick and mortar businesses and their customers including the only patented technology that enables automated, hands-free punch cards and direct customer rewards, an easy-to-use web-based merchant dashboard, and an incredible social marketing platform. With thousands of merchants joining every month, LoyalBlocks is growing rapidly. If you are a difference maker that enjoys the fast-paced start-up culture and the opportunity that constant change and evolution can present you with, then we want to hear from you!
Creative Services Designer
LoyalBlocks is looking for a smart, creative individual to manage creative requests for our sales and marketing team. This is a great opportunity for an up and coming creative professional with graphic design and marketing experience. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment, bring energy and passion to everything they do, and will not be afraid to learn new skills and roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small. This job is based in our NYC offices, and we offer competitive compensation packages.
- Work 20-30 hours/week, spending at least 50% of that time in our NYC office.
- Produce compelling sales materials for client presentations.
- Work with marketing team to create compelling marketing materials which convert visitors to customers.
- Work with Head of Sales to develop proposals across a variety of categories. Includes collaborative and individual ideation.
- Develop and monitor project timelines, provide updates, and maintain and manage an open dialogue with the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Create and maintain brand look and visual language including: marketing proposals, promo materials, sell sheets and custom content
- Ensure the brand image translates across all projects and consistently across platforms: mobile, online and social
What You Need
- Experience in graphic design or have a strong portfolio of relevant work.
- Strong experience creating compelling PowerPoint or Keynote presentations.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Strong marketing/proposal writing and visual layout experience.